CORPORATE PROFILE : LUKONG JUDE KIVEN (CEO/FOUNDER – HOVAREIGNS ENTERTAINMENT)
- Personal Profile
Lukong Jude Kiven born on 24 August in Banso, Bui Division is a Cameroonian entrepreneur; Founder/CEO of Hovareigns Entertainment, a Marketing, Event Management and PR Agency. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Buea, awarded in December 2012. As a student, he was voted the social coordinator in the Association of Student Journalists EXCO. He also served with the DYNASTY Academy as part of the marketing team in 2011.
Fresh from the university, the young entrepreneur emphasized his love for entertainment and entrepreneurship and volunteered with Fabric Doctor (who was at the time called FBI fashion) as manager and model trainer. Few months on, he got enrolled in the staff list of Blue Moon Marketing and Event Management Agency by the CEO Mr. Laye Mbunkurin the capacity of project manager where he served diligently; participating in themanagement of events, weddings and projects for big names likes of Stanley Enow, Dina Bell, West Don, Dr. Sley, P. Brodas, Dencia, Sama Ndango amongst others. He also worked with a team that was charged with the marketing and sales of Cameroonian Movies and Music nationwide. He was very instrumental in the event which marked the official launching of Alcef Riviera Amusement Park organized in November 2013 with performances from Stanley Enow, Dina Bell and many others.
In April 2014, Lukong Jude Kiven got a job with the Cameroon Christian University Institute (www.ccui.cm)Bali as Administrative assistant at the Higher Institute of Arts, Social and Management Sciences where he served for less than a year and got promoted to the Central Administration as Administrative Assistant to the Registrar and Transcript Officer. His hard work and dedication in service together with collaboration from the entire university staff facilitated the graduation and award of certificates to two batches. While at CCUI, he was a member of the marketing and events committee. On March 1st 2016, staff he was elected the staff representative of the second college at the university, a position that earned him a seat in the University Council.
His love for entertainment pushed him to pick up a consultancy and Project Management job with Zion Records, a recording studio and music label located in Bamenda. He collaborated with New Breed Africa Foundation and Zion Records to organize the “Zion Bonanza” in October 2016 which saw the performance of artists in the likes of Mr. Leo, Salatiel, Charly B, Meshi and many others.
In August 2016, he moved back to Buea on study leave. While in Buea, he picked up a job with AECO Ltd (www.aecoltd.com) as Chief Operations Officer where he served for more than a year before deciding to fall back to his entrepreneurial path.
The Hovareigns Boss made quite a remarkable comeback as he partnered with so many brands and companies in organizing events.
- in June 2017, Hovareigns teamed up with Louis Fame Clothing and Kamerlink to realize the LOUIS FAME A1 MENS SPRING/ SUMMER 2018 COLLECTION which held in July 5th at the Buea Mountain Hotel.
- On December 20 2017, Hovareigns planned and realized the Kamerlink Magazine (issue #1) launching event in collaboration with the eight man publishing team.
- On the 31st of December 2017, Hovareigns collaborated with the Buea Mountain Hotel in the organization of the St. Sylvester Night (Summit Night) which hosted Mr. Leo, Nicole Mara, Meshi and other outstanding performers.
- Two months later, Hovareigns worked with Mountain Hotel to organize a pool party which held on February 11th
- The Tikay’s Bridal Exhibition which took place on March 3rd2018 to congregate wedding vendors, potential and actual clients was a collaboration between Hovareigns,Tikay’s Bridal and Kamerlink.
- Lukong Jude Kiven is an active member of the KamerLink magazine publishing team and plays the role of Marketing & Event Management as well as content creation and editing.
- Also,Lukong Jude Kiven was a member of Urban Jamz 2018 team; thanks to Mr. Valery Atia, the CEO of Urban Jamz Award.
Hovareigns together with partners are relentlessly working day and night to ensure that the second issue of the kamerlink Magazine slatted for May 2018 and the second edition of the tikay’s bridal exhibition programmed to hold in October 2018 are nothing short of the usual success. Hovareigns has engaged a partnership agreement with Denzel Media which is a clear indication that something big is about to come out of the union.
- About Hovareigns Ent.
Hovareigns Entertainment is a service agencyoffering marketing and event management solutions to clients both in the entertainment and corporate sector. We develop event plan for clients, assemble a team suitable for its implementation and manage the event to ensure efficient results. We equally offer consultancy and PR services to already existing events, companies and individuals home and abroad. In addition to talent marketing, we also advertise and sale product and services for clients online as well as physically.
Stay with Hovareigns for updates on future projects.